As a former classroom teacher and media specialist, it’s no surprise that I love connecting with students!
I have presentations for groups of all ages and sizes.
Click here for testimonials from teachers, librarians, and students!
IN-PERSON AUTHOR VISITS:
- For pricing and availability, feel free to reach out to me.
- I offer both half day and full day options.
- Author visits within Broward & Palm Beach counties are offered at a discounted price.
- I offer a limited number of free 20-minute Skype sessions to classes or groups who have read my book(s) in advance.
- I also offer 1 hour paid presentation with a Q&A session included.
BOOK FESTIVALS, CONFERENCES, AND OTHER ENGAGEMENTS:
These are my favorite! Please inquire for availability and fees.
Note: I am deaf, but thanks to a cochlear implant, I’m able to do author visits without the need for an interpreter. However, question and answer sessions—which are my favorite—can be challenging.
- If we meet in an auditorium or cafeteria, it’s helpful that you have a microphone available for participants to ask me questions.
- Or I’ll ask participants to join me up front to present their questions while next to me.
- In a classroom setting, it’s helpful to have kids write their questions down as I speak, and when we get to Q/A they can ask me the question while I read it from the card.
I thank you so much for accommodating this need, and I look forward to working with you and meeting your readers!
If one of the following doesn’t fit your need, let’s chat, and I’ll be happy to customize a presentation for your readers. Note: All presentations include Q&A
- General author presentation covering all my work, my writing process, how I got here, and more.
- Creating Superhero-Worthy Main Characters interactive workshop
- Ride that Bus: Injecting Heart into Your Stories interactive workshop
- The Visual Writer: Using Images, Calendars, Maps, and Other Tools to Get Your Creativity Bouncing
- Keys to the Gatekeepers: How to Get on the Radar of Librarians, Make State Lists, and Sell More Books Marketing presentation